Secondo Charlie Lee, creatore di Litecoin, una criptovaluta decentralizzata deve essere per definizione suscettibile ad attacchi 51%.
Notizie Charlie Lee
Charlie Lee is the creator of Litecoin, who also worked as the Director of Engineering for Coinbase. Charlie Lee was born in Ivory Coast and later moved to the United States, where he received a master’s degree in computer science from MIT. Charlie Lee has worked for numerous tech companies, including Google. Charlie Lee came across Bitcoin and blockchain technology in 2011 and became quickly became fascinated with this idea. Still, he saw that Bitcoin had its flaws and none of the altcoins really managed to offer something different and new. Therefore, he went to work making a better cryptocurrency and came out with Litecoin – a cryptocurrency with faster transactions, a larger maximum supply and a scrypt-based hashing protocol that was fast enough to become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market. After creating Litecoin, Charlie worked at Coinbase as the Director of Engineering, but has now returned to full-time work at Litecoin.
- Il wallet Calibra di Facebook non sarà disponibile in alcuni mercati chiave, tra cui quello indiano
- Amazon non pianifica di realizzare una propria criptovaluta, conferma un dirigente dell'azienda
- Secondo il Presidente della Federal Reserve degli Stati Uniti, Libra presenta sia benefici che rischi
- Line potrebbe presto lanciare un exchange di criptovalute in Giappone
- Il lancio di Ethereum 2.0 è previsto per il 3 gennaio 2020, confermano gli sviluppatori