Secondo Charlie Lee, creatore di Litecoin, una criptovaluta decentralizzata deve essere per definizione suscettibile ad attacchi 51%.
Notizie Charlie Lee
Charlie Lee is the creator of Litecoin, who also worked as the Director of Engineering for Coinbase. Charlie Lee was born in Ivory Coast and later moved to the United States, where he received a master’s degree in computer science from MIT. Charlie Lee has worked for numerous tech companies, including Google. Charlie Lee came across Bitcoin and blockchain technology in 2011 and became quickly became fascinated with this idea. Still, he saw that Bitcoin had its flaws and none of the altcoins really managed to offer something different and new. Therefore, he went to work making a better cryptocurrency and came out with Litecoin – a cryptocurrency with faster transactions, a larger maximum supply and a scrypt-based hashing protocol that was fast enough to become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market. After creating Litecoin, Charlie worked at Coinbase as the Director of Engineering, but has now returned to full-time work at Litecoin.
- Bitcoin inarrestabile, supera il muro dei 5.600$ e registra il suo primo golden cross da ottobre 2015
- Tom Lee: gli attuali valori del Bitcoin Misery Index non si sono mai visti in un mercato ribassista
- La società di cybersecurity Forcepoint brevetta una soluzione di monitoraggio basata su blockchain
- Nuovo sondaggio: cittadini sudcoreani investono in media 6.000$ in criptovaluta
- Lieve crescita dei mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.315$