Il Bitcoin è sceso sotto la soglia dei 7.000$, correzione generale per tutto il mercato.
Charlie Lee News
Charlie Lee is the creator of Litecoin, who also worked as the Director of Engineering for Coinbase. Charlie Lee was born in Ivory Coast and later moved to the United States, where he received a master’s degree in computer science from MIT. Charlie Lee has worked for numerous tech companies, including Google. Charlie Lee came across Bitcoin and blockchain technology in 2011 and became quickly became fascinated with this idea. Still, he saw that Bitcoin had its flaws and none of the altcoins really managed to offer something different and new. Therefore, he went to work making a better cryptocurrency and came out with Litecoin – a cryptocurrency with faster transactions, a larger maximum supply and a scrypt-based hashing protocol that was fast enough to become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market. After creating Litecoin, Charlie worked at Coinbase as the Director of Engineering, but has now returned to full-time work at Litecoin.
- Malesia: Banca centrale e regolatore finanziario stanno "mettendo in atto" le normative sulle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 7 dicembre
- Double Spending su Bitcoin Cash SV: un video dimostra che chiunque può farlo tramite le transazioni "0-conf"
- Il direttore di un famoso fondo di beneficenza ritiene che il crollo di mercato sia solo "un piccolo ostacolo"
- Ethereum: l'hard fork "Constantinople" arriverà a metà gennaio