Apple Card, la nuova carta di credito realizzata dal colosso della tecnologia Apple, non consentirà l'acquisto di criptovalute in quanto considerato "anticipo d...
Notizie su carte di credito
A credit card is a payment card that enables the cardholder to pay a merchant with the promise to the card issuer of returning the price of goods and services with additional charges that were agreed upon beforehand. Credit cards offer consumers the ability to keep a continuous balance of debt, but with interest being charged on it. A credit card may be specially issued for businesses and might provide different features for purchasing goods with it. Credit cards may exist in digital forms with no physical representation by being cloud-hosted. Credit cards are an important part of the financial system and are used for various purposes. The cryptocurrency industry has experienced different types of credit card use. Today, you can buy Bitcoin credit cards and use them to pay with Bitcoin. Digital credit cards are very useful in any type of deal and cryptocurrency trades are not an exception.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- HTC lancia Exodus 1s, il primo smartphone capace di eseguire un full node di BTC
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'