La big four KPMG ha lanciato una nuova piattaforma blockchain per incrementare la trasparenza delle supply chain in Australia, Cina e Giappone
The food industry is a large, complex and global collective of businesses that is crucial for the world’s population. The food industry consists of agriculture, manufacturing, marketing, food processing and many other things. The food industry implements various technologies, including biotech, fintech and IT. The food industry is already implementing blockchain for supply chain management and automated data collection systems. Cryptocurrencies are also an important part of the future of the food industry. Today, one can buy and order food with Bitcoin on various sites and services. Bitcoin-accepting food delivery services are a part of today’s food infrastructure too. Young food start-ups can also implement cryptocurrencies into their business structure to gather funding through an ICO or to make a smart contract-based purchasing process.
- Tre nuove stablecoin per BitPay, escluso Tether
- Svelati i mentor della Crypto Startup School di Andreessen Horowitz
- Autorità finanziaria svizzera: la blockchain facilita il riciclaggio di denaro
- SEC accusa il fondatore di Shopin di aver condotto una ICO fraudolenta da 42.000.000$
- ConsenSys chiude i suoi uffici in India e nelle FIlippine