Bobby Lee, vecchio CEO dell'exchange BTCC, ha affermato che i cinesi hanno sempre considerato Bitcoin un investimento, non un sistema di pagamento.
Notizie Portafoglio Hardware
A hardware wallet is a device where a user’s cryptocurrency wallet and private keys are stored. Cryptocurrency hardware wallets are considered to be more secure than software wallets, as they are immune to most viruses and have no need to interact with potentially-vulnerable software. There are no well-known and proven cases of funds being stolen from Bitcoin hardware wallets. However, hardware wallets for Bitcoin do not make its user invulnerable to frauds or thefts. Hardware wallets can be compromised with insecure random number generators that are often implemented into hardware wallets for security, with compromised shipping and production processes and imperfect usage of the device. Bitcoin hardware wallets are currently made by various companies such as Ledger, TREZOR and BitLox.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute