La NDIC, l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria, ha espresso i propri timori riguardo alla disintermediazione delle criptovalute.
Insurance is a procedure of making individuals financially protected against losses occuring in the event of some damaging accident. Most insurance policies for individuals are homeowners, health, auto and life insurance. There are also insurance policies for businesses and financial institutions against specific types of risks that are inherent in the industry. Insurance is an important institute for the modern world that helps people be more willing to take risks in business by giving them the assurance of protection from various events in daily life. Different technologies may be used to improve the current state of this procedure. Blockchain-based insurance may help validate contracts and blockchain insurance startups are working on smart-contracts for forcing the execution of it’s terms. The blockchain insurance industry is a rapidly-growing segment of the fintech industry and is gathering a lot of attention from investors.
- L'exchange Kraken sta organizzando una Offering privata per gli investitori più facoltosi
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- La disintermediazione delle criptovalute preoccupa l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute