La società assicurativa Marsh ha sperimentato Risk Exchange, una piattaforma per il collocamento assicurativo digitale basata su blockchain
Insurance is a procedure of making individuals financially protected against losses occuring in the event of some damaging accident. Most insurance policies for individuals are homeowners, health, auto and life insurance. There are also insurance policies for businesses and financial institutions against specific types of risks that are inherent in the industry. Insurance is an important institute for the modern world that helps people be more willing to take risks in business by giving them the assurance of protection from various events in daily life. Different technologies may be used to improve the current state of this procedure. Blockchain-based insurance may help validate contracts and blockchain insurance startups are working on smart-contracts for forcing the execution of it’s terms. The blockchain insurance industry is a rapidly-growing segment of the fintech industry and is gathering a lot of attention from investors.
- Un magnate immobiliare vende un condominio a New York per 15,3 milioni di dollari in Bitcoin
- HCM Capital: la valuta digitale cinese verrà lanciata tra 2-3 mesi
- Un tribunale olandese ordina a Facebook di rimuovere delle pubblicità false su Bitcoin
- Pagamenti in Bitcoin e Airbnb: possibile grazie all'app Fold e al Lightning Network
- Bitcoin torna a 8.700$: la vecchia resistenza diventa un nuovo supporto