Binance ha implementato il trading dei future BTC ed ETH sulla sua app iOS, mentre la sua piattaforma future tocca il record storico di 2,7 miliardi di dollari
iOS is an operating system that is developed and issued by the American company Apple. The first version of iOS was presented in 2007 and, in contrast to its biggest rivals — Windows and Android — iOS is supported only on Apple devices. The App Store by Apple has a large list of Bitcoin iOS applications created for storing, mining and trading. And besides that, there are some blockchain iOS applications that allow storing documents and photos, playing games, programming, etc. Also, some of these applications convert Bitcoin for iOS, but the system itself is still considering accepting cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, Apple changed its policy several times, as all applications related to Bitcoin for iOS were banned and then available again.
- Binance: nuovo meetup gratuito a Roma
- Bitcoin 'monotono e fragile'. Tornerà sotto i 7.000$, prevede un analista
- Binance aggiunge il supporto a 167 valute fiat grazie ad una partnership con Paxful
- Reuters: la banca olandese ING è al lavoro su una tecnologia per la custodia degli asset digitali
- Presidente BCE: "Meglio essere un passo davanti agli altri" sulle stablecoin