HTC, colosso taiwanese dell'elettronica di consumo, pianifica il lancio entro fine anno di un nuovo smartphone basato sulla tecnologia blockchain.
Taiwan is a state in East Asia that is mostly located on the island of Taiwan. The official name of the state is the Republic of China, and this country claims to have the right of ruling the whole Chinese territory that was lost by the Republic of China after the Chinese Civil War with communists. Taiwan’s speed of economic growth made it one of the “Four Asian Tigers” — countries with a miraculous speed of economic development. Taiwan is a dynamic, capitalistic and a high-tech, free-market economy. However, Taiwan has some Bitcoin regulations. Taiwan banned Bitcoin ATMs and explained it as a countermeasure against Bitcoin usage as a currency for bank payments. Taiwan has no regulations on Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin is accepted at three of the four major convenience store chains. Taiwan also does not restrict mining of any cryptocurrencies nor cryptocurrency trading.
- Bitcoin crolla sotto quota 8.000$, perdite per tutte le criptovalute della top 20
- EY svela una piattaforma blockchain pubblica per il monitoraggio delle spese governative
- Un produttore di auto di lusso elettriche comincia ad accettare Bitcoin come pagamento
- India: Corte Suprema rinvia udienza sulla messa al bando delle criptovalute
- Xpring investe nella startup svedese Towo Labs