Grazie ad una nuova partnership, il colosso taiwanese ASUS permetterà ai possessori delle sue schede grafiche di minare criptovalute e prelevare i guadagni otte...
Taiwan is a state in East Asia that is mostly located on the island of Taiwan. The official name of the state is the Republic of China, and this country claims to have the right of ruling the whole Chinese territory that was lost by the Republic of China after the Chinese Civil War with communists. Taiwan’s speed of economic growth made it one of the “Four Asian Tigers” — countries with a miraculous speed of economic development. Taiwan is a dynamic, capitalistic and a high-tech, free-market economy. However, Taiwan has some Bitcoin regulations. Taiwan banned Bitcoin ATMs and explained it as a countermeasure against Bitcoin usage as a currency for bank payments. Taiwan has no regulations on Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin is accepted at three of the four major convenience store chains. Taiwan also does not restrict mining of any cryptocurrencies nor cryptocurrency trading.
- Blockstream lancia un quinto satellite per trasmettere la blockchain del Bitcoin dallo spazio
- Coinbase introduce il servizio 'Convert', che consente di convertire le proprie criptovalute
- Nuova ondata di rialzi per i mercati delle criptovalute: Bitcoin riconquista il proprio supporto a 3.500$
- Gli 'estratti bancari' di Tether confermano le riserve di denaro dell'azienda, rivela Bloomberg
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 17 dicembre