Schema fraudolento a base di criptovalute in Taiwan, imputati i sette gestori: promettevano rendimenti fino al 355%
Taiwan is a state in East Asia that is mostly located on the island of Taiwan. The official name of the state is the Republic of China, and this country claims to have the right of ruling the whole Chinese territory that was lost by the Republic of China after the Chinese Civil War with communists. Taiwan’s speed of economic growth made it one of the “Four Asian Tigers” — countries with a miraculous speed of economic development. Taiwan is a dynamic, capitalistic and a high-tech, free-market economy. However, Taiwan has some Bitcoin regulations. Taiwan banned Bitcoin ATMs and explained it as a countermeasure against Bitcoin usage as a currency for bank payments. Taiwan has no regulations on Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin is accepted at three of the four major convenience store chains. Taiwan also does not restrict mining of any cryptocurrencies nor cryptocurrency trading.
- Andrew Yang, candidato alle prossime elezioni statunitensi, desidera regolamentazioni chiare per criptovalute
- Nel 2018, le entrate di Coinbase sono state del 60% inferiori rispetto a quanto previsto dall'azienda
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.250$
- SBI Holdings: la rimozione di Bitcoin Cash durante gli eventi che hanno coinvolto Bitcoin SV è stata solo una coincidenza
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile