La Internet and Mobile Association of India pianifica di formare uno speciale gruppo di studio dedicato all'esplorazione della tecnologia blockchain.
ZebPay is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform, the main feature of which is that it is focused only on the citizens of India, so all transactions can be made only by using rupee, India’s national currency. Also, the only available cryptocoin on ZebPay is Bitcoin. The exchange platform was founded in 2011 and currently has three main offices, two of which are headquartered in India, with the third being in Singapore. Besides trading, the platform offers a virtual wallet that, according to the official website, is an absolutely safe place for storage. After the registration and verification process, new users have to download the ZebPay app on their mobile phones in order to make operations. As only Indians are considered to use the platform, it is able to pay for all kinds of bills in India, right from the ZebPay wallet.
- Secondo un rapporto, più dell'80% del volume generato dalle prime 25 coppie di trading BTC sarebbe generato tramite wash trading
- Blockstream lancia un quinto satellite per trasmettere la blockchain del Bitcoin dallo spazio
- Nuova ondata di rialzi per i mercati delle criptovalute: Bitcoin riconquista il proprio supporto a 3.500$
- La CONSOB sospende due società che offrivano schemi di investimento fraudolenti basati su criptovaluta
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 17 dicembre