Due ladri sono stati ripresi dalle videocamere di sorveglianza mentre rubavano un ATM Bitcoin a Washington DC
ATM (automated teller machine) is an electronic device that is used by financial services to provide various operations for their customers. The most commonly used ATM transactions are cash deposits and withdrawals, transferring funds and obtaining account information. Some current ATMs are also capable of performing such operations as selling train and lottery tickets, offering an opportunity for charitable donations and retailing concert tickets. The outburst of the popularity of cryptocurrency has also influenced ATMs and led to the development of cryptocurrency ATMs. The most popular of them is, of course, Bitcoin ATMs that allow people to exchange Bitcoin for cash, but one can also find Litecoin and Ethereum ATMs. However, crypto ATMs are not an ATM in the traditional sense, as it is not connected to a bank account, but to the Bitcoin exchange itself.
- Il prezzo di Bitcoin crolla di 200$ in pochi minuti, infranto il supporto a 10.200$
- Bitcoin a 250.000$ entro il 2023? Potrei aver 'sottovalutato il potere di Bitcoin', afferma Tim Draper
- CEO di Calibra: Libra non minaccia la sovranità delle nazioni
- Il servizio di elaborazione di pagamenti crypto BitPay aggiunge il supporto a Ether
- Analisi dei prezzi 16/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, ADA