Alexander Vinnik, il presunto gestore dell'exchange BTC-e accusato del riciclaggio di miliardi di dollari in Bitcoin, inizierà lo sciopero della fame da lunedì
BTC-e was a cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform founded in July 2011 and operated by ALWAYS EFFICIENT LLP. BTC-e allowed exchanges of various cryptocurrencies and the U.S. dollar, Russian ruble and Euro. BTC-e was famous for its minimalistic design and comfortable user experience. BTC-e has been shut down since July 2017, after the arrest of key staff members of the exchange, who were charged with being involved in money laundering schemes. BTC-e reopened as a new platform on wex.nz. Wex works under the fulfilment of all legal requirements, such as anti-money laundering and KYC, and currently asks users to go through a registration process. Alexander Vinnik, the suspected operator of BTC-e, is still seized and currently held in Greece, where he was captured while on vacation with his family.
- Bitcoin inarrestabile, supera il muro dei 5.600$ e registra il suo primo golden cross da ottobre 2015
- Tom Lee: gli attuali valori del Bitcoin Misery Index non si sono mai visti in un mercato ribassista
- La società di cybersecurity Forcepoint brevetta una soluzione di monitoraggio basata su blockchain
- Nuovo sondaggio: cittadini sudcoreani investono in media 6.000$ in criptovaluta
- Lieve crescita dei mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.315$