Alexander Vinnik, il presunto gestore dell'exchange BTC-e accusato del riciclaggio di miliardi di dollari in Bitcoin, inizierà lo sciopero della fame da lunedì
BTC-e was a cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform founded in July 2011 and operated by ALWAYS EFFICIENT LLP. BTC-e allowed exchanges of various cryptocurrencies and the U.S. dollar, Russian ruble and Euro. BTC-e was famous for its minimalistic design and comfortable user experience. BTC-e has been shut down since July 2017, after the arrest of key staff members of the exchange, who were charged with being involved in money laundering schemes. BTC-e reopened as a new platform on wex.nz. Wex works under the fulfilment of all legal requirements, such as anti-money laundering and KYC, and currently asks users to go through a registration process. Alexander Vinnik, the suspected operator of BTC-e, is still seized and currently held in Greece, where he was captured while on vacation with his family.
- Tim Draper: le criptovalute sono il futuro, tra cinque anni solo i criminali utilizzeranno i contanti
- Il governo tedesco consulta l'industria per feedback sulla tecnologia blockchain
- Bitcoin non può risolvere i problemi dei principali sistemi di pagamento, afferma un resoconto
- Il cofondatore di Ethereum Vitalik Buterin rivela quali sono le criptovalute in suo possesso e le fonti delle sue entrate
- Nel terzo trimestre dello scorso anno Bitmain potrebbe aver perso 500 milioni di dollari