Alexander Vinnik, il presunto gestore dell'exchange BTC-e accusato del riciclaggio di miliardi di dollari in Bitcoin, inizierà lo sciopero della fame da lunedì
BTC-e was a cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform founded in July 2011 and operated by ALWAYS EFFICIENT LLP. BTC-e allowed exchanges of various cryptocurrencies and the U.S. dollar, Russian ruble and Euro. BTC-e was famous for its minimalistic design and comfortable user experience. BTC-e has been shut down since July 2017, after the arrest of key staff members of the exchange, who were charged with being involved in money laundering schemes. BTC-e reopened as a new platform on wex.nz. Wex works under the fulfilment of all legal requirements, such as anti-money laundering and KYC, and currently asks users to go through a registration process. Alexander Vinnik, the suspected operator of BTC-e, is still seized and currently held in Greece, where he was captured while on vacation with his family.
- Malesia: Banca centrale e regolatore finanziario stanno "mettendo in atto" le normative sulle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 7 dicembre
- Double Spending su Bitcoin Cash SV: un video dimostra che chiunque può farlo tramite le transazioni "0-conf"
- Il direttore di un famoso fondo di beneficenza ritiene che il crollo di mercato sia solo "un piccolo ostacolo"
- Ethereum: l'hard fork "Constantinople" arriverà a metà gennaio