The Republic of Bulgaria is a southeast European country with an area of 110,000 square kilometers and a population of over seven million people. Bulgaria has a free market with a dominant private sector. The main industries of the Bulgarian economy are electricity, food products, machinery, equipment, chemical products and refined petroleum. Bulgaria is a leading country of Balkan region in terms of IT and scientific development. Bulgarian Bitcoin regulations are not specific. The authorities of Bulgaria don’t consider Bitcoin to be legal tender and don’t regulate it. Bulgaria has a Bitcoin tax that is 10 percent of profit made with Bitcoin. Bulgarian Bitcoin mining is also unregulated. However, Bulgarian banks and authorities are not welcoming to cryptocurrencies. In late 2017, Bulgarian banks blocked the Bitcoin exchanges’ accounts that were opened in the country, and in May 2017, a series of raids performed by law enforcement of Bulgaria seized over 213,000 Bitcoin.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain
- Nuova truffa a base di Bitcoin: "Paga 20.000$ o l'edificio salterà in aria"
- La banca spagnola BBVA conclude un prestito su blockchain da 150 mln di euro con Porsche Holding
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 14 dicembre