UNICEF lancia un fondo in criptovalute, divenendo la prima organizzazione delle Nazioni Unite a detenere ed effettuare transazioni in Bitcoin ed Ether.
The definition of charity is the selfless and voluntary giving of aid to those who need it. As cryptocurrency has spread all over the world, charity donations using virtual currencies are also gaining popularity among the community for a variety of reasons. For example, all currencies can be changed into Bitcoin online and transferred quickly with minimal fees. Some big charitable organizations, such as the Red Cross, have introduced the possibility of donating with Bitcoin. Also, there are a few platforms that allow making Bitcoin-donations. Besides that, Bitcoin funds have been created for donations and there are a range of digital coins for social goals, such as Clean Water Coin that is fundraising to provide all people with clean water, and Pinkcoin for making donations and gaining benefits from investments.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute