Un nuovo studio ha scoperto che il Bitcoin sta perdendo popolarita nel Darknet.
A darknet is a space that uses indeterminate IP addresses and is not discoverable by any usual search engines. A darknet is the place of origin for online darknet markets, which work as mediators between buyers and sellers of illegal goods and services. Darknet websites can be found only after the installation of special software or network configurations that are made to encrypt a user’s data and their access to the darknet. Darknets are supposed to be anonymous, as information about the user isn’t easily accessible and, besides that, darknet markets became available after the appearance of cryptocurrency, which is the most anonymous existing way of payment. One more reason of the flourishment of the darknet is the absence of a regulatory framework for Bitcoin in many countries.
- L'exchange Kraken sta organizzando una Offering privata per gli investitori più facoltosi
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- La disintermediazione delle criptovalute preoccupa l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute