Anders Fogh Rasmussen, ex Primo Ministro danese e Segretario Generale della NATO, è divenuto il nuovo Consulente Strategico di Concordium.
The Kingdom of Denmark is a Scandinavian country with a total area — including Greenland and the Faroe Islands — of two million kilometers and a population of little less than 6 million people. Denmark is a developed, free-market economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in the world. Denmark is also one of the main centers of science and technology development, participating in such projects as European Organization for Nuclear Research, the International Space Station and others. Denmark is a part of the development of blockchain technology, having a highly educated population and advantageous investment climate. Bitcoin in not regulated in Denmark. Danish authorities allow the usage of Bitcoin as a payment tool, as an asset and as a good. However, Bitcoin is not considered to be currency or a legal tender. Bitcoin exchanges in Denmark are not a part of any regulatory authority’s jurisdiction and are free to perform any legal activity.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile