La piattaforma educativa Coinbase Earn annuncia il supporto per DAI, stablecoin ancorata al dollaro statunitense e basata sulla rete Ethereum.
The cryptocurrency market is growing and offers a growing number of unique and useful products, which is garnering the attention of every possible sphere, from the financial to the medical industry. Still, the use of digital money (and cryptocurrency, in particular) haven’t become widespread for average consumers. There are several reasons for this, but the most important is the entry threshold and lack of education in this newly-developed sphere. Cryptocurrency education and the use of blockchain in education is a growing market. According to the latest news on cryptocurrency education, such giants as Sony and IBM are working on blockchain-based educational services, Australian high schools gave a cryptocurrency educational presentation and the Hyperledger project, which includes more than 200 companies like IBM, Intel and Airbus, describes cryptocurrency education as one of the primary goals of the platform.
- La polizia spagnola arresta 35 individui per frode bancaria e riciclaggio di denaro tramite BTC
- RBC: la criptovaluta di Facebook sarà una pietra miliare nella storia dell'azienda
- A partire da settembre, i cittadini statunitensi perderanno l'accesso a numerose altcoin
- Bitcoin supera gli 8.400$, lievi perdite per la maggior parte delle altcoin
- Trapelata la lista delle aziende che supporteranno la criptovaluta di Facebook