Il Ministero della Pubblica Istruzione della Malesia ha introdotto E-Skrol, una piattaforma basata su blockchain che ha l'obiettivo di combattere il fenomeno de...
The cryptocurrency market is growing and offers a growing number of unique and useful products, which is garnering the attention of every possible sphere, from the financial to the medical industry. Still, the use of digital money (and cryptocurrency, in particular) haven’t become widespread for average consumers. There are several reasons for this, but the most important is the entry threshold and lack of education in this newly-developed sphere. Cryptocurrency education and the use of blockchain in education is a growing market. According to the latest news on cryptocurrency education, such giants as Sony and IBM are working on blockchain-based educational services, Australian high schools gave a cryptocurrency educational presentation and the Hyperledger project, which includes more than 200 companies like IBM, Intel and Airbus, describes cryptocurrency education as one of the primary goals of the platform.
- Facebook punta al lancio di Libra nel 2020, nonostante l'opposizione dei regolatori
- Dopo OKEx, anche Upbit annuncia l'interruzione del trading per le privacy coin
- Long Blockchain Corp. vende la propria filiale dedicata al commercio di bevande
- I trader dovranno dire addio a pause pranzo e week-end, ha affermato il CEO di BitMEX Arthur Hayes
- Analisi dei prezzi 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA