Secondo il famoso investitore Mark Mobius, le criptovalute contribuiranno a far salire il prezzo dell'oro
Federal Reserve News
The Federal Reserve. or The Federal Reserve System, is the central bank of the United States that was founded in 1913 by the U.S. Congress in order to establish central financial control. The Federal Reserve is responsible for a lot of functions, so some may become confused about its role and ask the question “what does the Federal Reserve do?” The main objectives of the Federal Reserve System were established along with its founding in 1913. They are: maximizing employment, stabilizing prices and moderating long-term interest rates. Those are achieved by open-market operations, placing the discount rate, and establishing reserve requirements for financial institutions. Decisions and prognoses of the Federal Reserve are crucial for world’s economy because most economic operations are dependent on the U.S. dollar, which falls under the Federal Reserve’s control.
- CEO di Booking: le criptovalute continueranno a crescere, in particolare fuori dagli USA
- L'exchange di criptovalute Rokkex utilizzerà Ledger Vault per migliorare la sicurezza della propria piattaforma
- Mark Mobius: le criptovalute e i tagli ai tassi delle banche centrali faranno cresce il valore dell'oro
- Segretario di Stato USA: "Bitcoin va regolato come le altre transazioni elettroniche"
- Lievi perdite per tutte le monete principali, Bitcoin intorno ai 10.700$