Secondo il famoso investitore Mark Mobius, le criptovalute contribuiranno a far salire il prezzo dell'oro
Federal Reserve News
The Federal Reserve. or The Federal Reserve System, is the central bank of the United States that was founded in 1913 by the U.S. Congress in order to establish central financial control. The Federal Reserve is responsible for a lot of functions, so some may become confused about its role and ask the question “what does the Federal Reserve do?” The main objectives of the Federal Reserve System were established along with its founding in 1913. They are: maximizing employment, stabilizing prices and moderating long-term interest rates. Those are achieved by open-market operations, placing the discount rate, and establishing reserve requirements for financial institutions. Decisions and prognoses of the Federal Reserve are crucial for world’s economy because most economic operations are dependent on the U.S. dollar, which falls under the Federal Reserve’s control.
- Deputato USA: Facebook dovrebbe usare Bitcoin invece di creare Libra
- Europol: i ransomware crypto rimangono l'attacco informatico più diffuso
- L'Oxford English Dictionary aggiunge la parola 'Satoshi', la più piccola unità di Bitcoin
- Binance lancia un ETP basato su BNB sul SIX Swiss Exchange
- CME: malgrado i ribassi, l'interesse degli investitori in Bitcoin è ancora forte