Hollywood is a district in Los Angeles, California. Traditionally, Hollywood is associated with the American cinema industry, as there are lots of production companies in this district and many famous actors live nearby. Besides this, Hollywood is a popular place for tourists and nightlife activities. Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies are — step-by-step — being implemented in Hollywood. Not only is Hollywood a place for various conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin — such as the Hollywood Blockchain Meetup — but its cinema industry is also undergoing changes. The first-ever Hollywood blockchain movie was made in 2018, marking a new era for both industries. Such films will become the end of piracy, as all copyrights will be securely kept on a blockchain network. Moreover, these films will be available for purchase in cryptocurrency.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre