Stando ad un sondaggio recentemente condotto dalla società di revisione KPMG, un numero considerevole di dirigenti fiscali e finanziari non pianifica di adottar...
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- CEO di Booking: le criptovalute continueranno a crescere, in particolare fuori dagli USA
- L'exchange di criptovalute Rokkex utilizzerà Ledger Vault per migliorare la sicurezza della propria piattaforma
- Mark Mobius: le criptovalute e i tagli ai tassi delle banche centrali faranno cresce il valore dell'oro
- Segretario di Stato USA: "Bitcoin va regolato come le altre transazioni elettroniche"
- Lievi perdite per tutte le monete principali, Bitcoin intorno ai 10.700$