Tim Coulter, fondatore e CEO di Truffle, ha svelato il proprio piano di supportare i protocolli decentralizzati Corda, Hyperledger Fabric e Tezos.
Microsoft is an American multinational technology corporation specializing in developing, supporting, as well as selling computer software, electronics, and services. The company was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
The company has always expressed interest in Bitcoin and its blockchain technology for a variety of projects. In December 2014, Microsoft announced for the first time that they had begun integrating Bitcoin into their system for online payments. Since then, Microsoft’s Bitcoin payment system has been shut down three times, as of 2018, due to various problems, though mainly because of the high volatility of cryptocurrency. In addition to this, Bitcoin could be used to replenish a Microsoft user account without any possibility of being returned. It was accepted only for the purchase of Microsoft’s digital products. The latest news about Microsoft and Bitcoin concerns information about any current changes.
- La dominance di Bitcoin è in realtà superiore al 90%, sostiene una nuova ricerca
- Coincheck potrebbe lanciare una piattaforma per le IEO
- Stati Uniti: ladri ripresi dalle videocamere di sorveglianza mentre rubano un ATM Bitcoin
- I principali exchange di criptovalute rappresentano soltanto il 5% dei volumi complessivi
- Bitcoin è molto più efficiente per il pagamento delle tasse rispetto al denaro tradizionale, afferma un exchange canadese