L'organizzazione no-profit per lo sviluppo economico della città di New York ha aperto un centro di sviluppo e istruzione dedicato alla tecnologia blockchain ne...
Microsoft is an American multinational technology corporation specializing in developing, supporting, as well as selling computer software, electronics, and services. The company was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
The company has always expressed interest in Bitcoin and its blockchain technology for a variety of projects. In December 2014, Microsoft announced for the first time that they had begun integrating Bitcoin into their system for online payments. Since then, Microsoft’s Bitcoin payment system has been shut down three times, as of 2018, due to various problems, though mainly because of the high volatility of cryptocurrency. In addition to this, Bitcoin could be used to replenish a Microsoft user account without any possibility of being returned. It was accepted only for the purchase of Microsoft’s digital products. The latest news about Microsoft and Bitcoin concerns information about any current changes.
- Bitcoin inarrestabile, supera il muro dei 5.600$ e registra il suo primo golden cross da ottobre 2015
- Tom Lee: gli attuali valori del Bitcoin Misery Index non si sono mai visti in un mercato ribassista
- La società di cybersecurity Forcepoint brevetta una soluzione di monitoraggio basata su blockchain
- Nuovo sondaggio: cittadini sudcoreani investono in media 6.000$ in criptovaluta
- Lieve crescita dei mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.315$