Sulla Borsa di Stoccolma, un'exchange traded note (ETN) basata sul Bitcoin viene quotata anche in dollari USA.
Nick Szabo News
Nick Szabo is an American cryptographer and computer scientist who has largely contributed to digital money and cryptocurrency as well as to digital contracts. Nick is a graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in computer science. Nick Szabo’s concept of smart contracts is now one of the major features of cryptocurrencies and one of the most prominent fields of study. Some people suggest that Nick Szabo is the Bitcoin developer hidden with Satoshi Nakamoto’s pseudonym and Nick is in fact a major indirect contributor to Bitcoin technology. Nick Szabo’s Bitgold concept of decentralized digital currency is a precursor of the Bitcoin architecture. However, Nick himself repeatedly denied his connection to Nakamoto. Today, the opinion of Nick Szabo on Bitcoin issues is one of the most trusted and professional in the field.
- Il Bitcoin è utilizzato nel 98% dei ransomware che chiedono riscatti in criptovaluta
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile
- Secondo Adamant Capital, il mercato ribassista è ormai agli sgoccioli
- L'exchange di criptovalute Poloniex supporterà USDT sulla blockchain di Tron
- La blockchain di Bitcoin SV ha subito una serie di riorganizzazioni, ma non sono stati identificati casi di double spending