Noto sostenitore del BTC annuncia che trascorrerà 6 mesi in Africa nel 2020, visto il grande interesse del continente verso la crypto
Twitter is social network where users post and interact with “tweets” – messages, restricted to 280 characters. Twitter was established in 2006 and, since then, has gained a large popularity around the world, totalling more than 330 million monthly active users in 2017. Twitter now is one of the largest sources of breaking news and is an important platform for expressing public opinion. Twitter has a lot of cryptocurrency news and may be used as a source to find latest crypto news available on the internet. However, Twitter is not totally free of censorship and has some issues with cryptocurrency advertisement. Twitter started banning cryptocurrency ads in March 2018, as an attempt to protect its users from fraud and deception which were common on the platform, which were used to pump the prices of certain coins and promote a wide variety of ICOs — from honest and promising to obvious fraud.
- Prezzo di Ethereum stabile nonostante l'hard fork, lievi guadagni per le altcoin
- Voice, la piattaforma social basata su EOS, annuncia il lancio della beta
- Ethereum completa l'hard fork Istanbul: ampia adozione da parte della comunità
- Blockchain e stampa 3D per la supply chain del settore aerospaziale
- Direttore della BRI rivaluta le CBDC: 'potrebbero aprire nuove possibilità'