Il 79% dei partecipanti agli eventi sulle criptovalute sono uomini: lo rivelano i dati raccolti dall'azienda di software Bizzabo.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Bitcoin a quota 3.630$, lievi perdite per le criptovalute principali
- L'associazione giapponese JENA chiede al regolatore finanziario del Paese di ridurre la tassazione sulle criptovalute
- Giappone: la nuova app di pagamento del colosso dell'e-commerce Rakuten potrebbe supportare le criptovalute
- Secondo il fondatore di un'importante mining pool cinese, Bitcoin potrebbe arrivare a 740.000$
- ErisX alla CFTC: avere dei future su ETH regolamentati significherebbe avere un mercato più robusto e liquido