L'exchange di criptovalute Coinbase ha aggiunto il supporto alla stablecoin DAI
Argentina, officially the Argentine Republic, is a federal republic in South America. Argentina is one of the largest countries in the world, being in the top-8 by territory, and is the second largest in Latin America. The economy of Argentina is based on rich natural resources, diversified industries and a large agricultural sector. Argentina has a growing high-tech sector, literate population and a high human development rate. Argentine also benefits from tourism, science, independent media and a developed transport communication. Bitcoin in Argentina is not considered a legal currency, as it is not issued by the Central Bank, but there are no restrictions toward it. Bitcoin mining in Argentina and Bitcoin exchanges are also legal. Bitcoin is considered to be a good under the Argentine Civil Code and its transactions are governed by the rules of the Civil Code.
- Walmart China traccerà vari alimenti lungo la supply chain utilizzando la blockchain Thor di VeChain
- Nel mondo sono ora presenti oltre 5.000 sportelli automatici di Bitcoin
- Iran: niente elettricità per il mining di criptovalute fino all'approvazione delle nuove tariffe
- Il sesto meet-up di Binance in Italia si terrà a Roma, in occasione della Blockchain Week
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 giugno