JD.com, colosso cinese dell'e-commerce, ha presentato oltre 200 brevetti legati alla tecnologia blockchain. Numerose aziende locali si stanno interessando al se...
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Binance annuncia 'Venus', un nuovo progetto in competizione con Libra
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti
- Analisi dei prezzi 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM
- Charlie Lee, fondatore di LTC, ha svelato il proprio investimento nell'azienda Casa