La Cyberspace Administration of China ha recentemente pubblicato una lista dei fornitori di servizi blockchain ufficialmente approvati dal governo.
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Samsung pianifica il lancio di una blockchain e di una nuova criptovaluta, svela una fonte anonima
- Binance DEX viene ufficialmente lanciato su Binance Chain
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Il 63% degli europei afferma che le criptovalute esisteranno fra 10 anni, ma soltanto il 49% crede in Bitcoin