Il sito di notizie Coinness sostiene che TRON stringerà una partnership con il colosso cinese Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 10 dicembre
- L'exchange Gemini dei fratelli Winklevoss arriva su smartphone grazie alla nuova app
- È più probabile che il Bitcoin raggiunga i 100$ che i 100.000$, afferma un economista di Harvard
- Soltanto due miner ASIC di Bitcoin rimangono remunerativi in questo mercato ribassista
- Bitcoin sotto i 3.400$, continua la volatilità dei mercati