La Bank of England ha intenzione di aggiornare il proprio sistema Real Time Gross Settlement, così che possa interfacciarsi con piattaforme blockchain.
Bank of England News
The Bank of England is one of the main financial authorities and is the central bank of the United Kingdom. The Bank of England is the second-oldest bank in operation and the most influential of them, having served as a role model for other countries’ central banks. There are a lot of services provided by the Bank of England. For example, the Bank of England provides a quarterly inflation report that sums up all the results of monetary policies. The Bank of England is also in charge of economic growth forecasts and some other financial predictions and research. The Bank of England is the custodian of the gold reserves of the United Kingdom and the official gold reserves of around 30 other countries. The Bank of England is the banknote issuer of UK and has a contract with De La Rue plc. – an English banknote manufacturing company that prints all the modern banknotes of the UK.
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- Cina: l'area economica di Shenzhen utilizzerà la tecnologia blockchain nella fatturazione elettronica
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"