Secondo il consulente della Bank of England Huw van Steenis, le criptovalute falliscono persino i più basilari test finanziari.
Bank of England News
The Bank of England is one of the main financial authorities and is the central bank of the United Kingdom. The Bank of England is the second-oldest bank in operation and the most influential of them, having served as a role model for other countries’ central banks. There are a lot of services provided by the Bank of England. For example, the Bank of England provides a quarterly inflation report that sums up all the results of monetary policies. The Bank of England is also in charge of economic growth forecasts and some other financial predictions and research. The Bank of England is the custodian of the gold reserves of the United Kingdom and the official gold reserves of around 30 other countries. The Bank of England is the banknote issuer of UK and has a contract with De La Rue plc. – an English banknote manufacturing company that prints all the modern banknotes of the UK.
- JPMorgan: i mercati di Bitcoin mostrano maggiore influenza da parte degli investitori istituzionali
- La Banca di Russia sta prendendo in considerazione il lancio di una CBDC, ma non nel prossimo futuro
- Continua la ripresa dei mercati, Bitcoin a 9.300$
- Il numero di indirizzi attivi quotidianamente sulla rete di Bitcoin ha superato il milione
- Il broker interdealer TP ICAP venderà i future sul Bitcoin del CME