La Corte Suprema di Delhi avrebbe inviato una nota alla Reserve Bank of India in seguito alla petizione di una compagnia che ritiene incostituzionale il divieto...
Banned Bitcoin News
Bitcoin’s legal status varies from country to country and causes a lot of complications in financial and taxation systems. Bitcoin itself is not banned in most countries, but its status differs and is under different types of regulations. There are still some governments that have yet to establish any regulations and policies toward Bitcoin, but most governments have already came up with various types of policies. Bitcoin is rarely banned as means of payment between private parties, but it is common for the usage of Bitcoin to be banned for financial institutions and businesses. For example, Bitcoin is banned for Chinese financial firms and both Canadian and Indian banks. The main causes of Bitcoin being banned are governmental concerns about money laundering, terrorism funding and tax evasion performed with various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.
- Blockstream lancia un quinto satellite per trasmettere la blockchain del Bitcoin dallo spazio
- Direttore di Blockchain Capital: "gli investitori si pentiranno di non aver comprato adesso"
- Israele: la società di servizi finanziari GMT si unisce a RippleNet
- Secondo Mike Novogratz, CEO di Galaxy Digital, Bitcoin ha quasi terminato il proprio declino
- Atari pianifica il lancio di 'versioni blockchain' di due popolari giochi per cellulare