I future sul Bitcoin del Chicago Mercantile Exchange hanno superato la soglia dei 10.000$, anche se per poco
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Samson Mow: Bitcoin non va bene per i pagamenti, la Lightning risolve questo problema
- Il sentimento degli investitori in Bitcoin è fortemente negativo, svela il Crypto Fear and Greed Index
- Il presunto hacker di Binance annuncia di essere pronto a pubblicare i dati KYC degli utenti
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti