Che impatto potrebbero avere BAKKT ed ETF sui mercati delle criptovalute? Quali sono le principali differenze?
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- Gerald Cotten è davvero morto? Miller Thomson richiede un'autopsia
- CEO di Celsius: Internet diventerà un'applicazione della blockchain
- Nel periodo di Capodanno, la Fed stamperà 425 miliardi di dollari: tre volte la capitalizzazione di mercato di Bitcoin
- SendFriend: costo delle commissioni ridotto dell'80% grazie a Ripple
- Pubblico ministero di New York: assurdo che Bitfinex e Tether critichino le indagini