La SEC degli Stati Uniti ha pubblicato il memorandum di un meeting riguardante la proposta di ETF sul Bitcoin presentata da VanEck e SolidX.
CBOE, or the Chicago Board Options Exchange, is a largest options exchange in United States and offers options for over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices and 140 exchange-traded funds. CBOE is a subsidiary of the Chicago Board of Trade and was established in 1973. CBOE is owned by CBOE Global Markets — an American company that also owns BATS Global Markets. The CBOE Global Market stock price is currently around $102.90. CBOE is the issuer of the CBOE Volatility Index, which is sometimes referred to as CBOE VIX — after it’s ticker — and is a popular measure of the stock market’s expectations of volatility. CBOE is maintained under the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission of United States, offering options on the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P MidCap 400, NASDAQ-100, Microsoft and others — including Bitcoin.
- L'exchange Kraken sta organizzando una Offering privata per gli investitori più facoltosi
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- La disintermediazione delle criptovalute preoccupa l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute