Corruption is the process of using political power in order to gain personal benefit. Corruption is one of the main problems of today’s world, emerging in an absolute majority of countries and leading to hard consequences for the population. The biggest problem of it is the prevention of development caused by corruption in developing countries. The question of how to end corruption is crucially important for the future development of most nations. Solutions for corruption may be found in political, economic and technological measures. Blockchain technology may become a solution of corruption by being implemented in budget control and voting processes. Blockchain corruption-preventing measures are easier to maintain in developed countries but are possible for developing countries with the help of blockchain-based companies and support of the U.N.
- Direttore del DTTC: le blockchain potrebbero "mettere a repentaglio la sicurezza" del sistema finanziario
- CEO di BitPay: l'adozione di massa dei pagamenti su blockchain arriverà tra 3-5 anni
- I modelli di business dovrebbero essere "ripensati" per le blockchain, sostiene un rappresentante di Barclays
- L'exchange di criptovalute Binance aggiunge il supporto alla stablecoin USDC di Circle
- Coinbase reintegra il supporto per PayPal, attualmente soltanto per gli Stati Uniti