La compagnia europea we.trade ha oggi confermato di aver completato le prime transazioni sulla propria rete blockchain, coinvolgendo 20 aziende e 5 importanti b...
Deutsche Bank News
Deutsche Bank is a German bank established in 1870 in Berlin and headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. Deutsche Bank is considered to be one of the main and most influential financial institutions in the world, being the 17th largest by total assets. Deutsche Bank is included in such stock indices as the Euro Stoxx 50 and the DAX. Deutsche Bank has many fields of operation that are divided between various units. Some of them are Deutsche Bank Research, Global Capital Markets — which are units of the Corporate and Investment Bank and Wealth Management — and Private & Commercial Clients — parts of the Private and Commercial Bank. Deutsche Bank is seen as one of the contributors to the establishment of the 2007-2008 financial crisis, a 2015 sanction violator and a participant of tax evasion, espionage and The Libor scandal — all of mentioned actions were compensated with huge fines to U.S., British and German authorities.
- CoinMarketCap introduce un nuovo parametro per calcolare i valori fondamentali delle criptovalute
- Jeremy Allaire, CEO di Circle: prevarranno le stablecoin che utilizzano standard aperti
- Il Giappone introduce nuove regolamentazioni per il margin trading con criptovalute
- L'87% dei volumi di scambio dichiarati dagli exchange di criptovalute potrebbe essere incorretto
- Coinbase annuncia il supporto per Stellar Lumens