Christine Lagarde, Direttore Operativo del FMI, ha dichiarato che banche centrali e autorità di vigilanza dovrebbero accogliere innovazioni come le criptovalute...
The IMF or the International Monetary Fund is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is headquartered in Washington, D.C. The IMF is a large international organization which includes over 189 countries and 2500 of employees. The IMF’s meaning for countries is activity during short-term macroeconomic crisis, as it provides credit not only to underdeveloped countries, but all countries that are members of the IMF. In terms of cryptocurrency, the IMF has issued a report considering the benefits and drawback of using Bitcoin and other altcoins. The organization recommends creating a regulatory framework that will secure common users and will not prevent the innovative technology’s development. Besides that, in 2017 the IMF was considering the issue of making its own cryptocurrency as new currency for reserve.
- Deputato USA: Facebook dovrebbe usare Bitcoin invece di creare Libra
- Europol: i ransomware crypto rimangono l'attacco informatico più diffuso
- L'Oxford English Dictionary aggiunge la parola 'Satoshi', la più piccola unità di Bitcoin
- Binance lancia un ETP basato su BNB sul SIX Swiss Exchange
- CME: malgrado i ribassi, l'interesse degli investitori in Bitcoin è ancora forte