Durante la conferenza Code4Future di Roma, l'ex Ministro dell’Economia Giulio Tremonti ha espresso il proprio parere sulle criptovalute.
Italy, officially the Italian Republic, is a unitary parliamentary republic located along the Mediterranean Sea. The Italian economy is the eighth-largest in the world and is built upon a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises, with most of them focused on niche markets and luxury products. Italy has both a large agricultural sector and a large, technologically-advanced manufacturing industry. Italy didn’t have any special Bitcoin regulations and there was no legal framework for cryptocurrency in Italy until 2018. Currently, Italian professionals in the blockchain industry, such as exchanges and investors, are required to be registered by the Institution of Agents and Mediators by providing documentation data and the websites of businesses. Italy does not have cryptocurrency taxes, but a list of cryptocurrency agents will be available to the Financial Police to conduct investigations of money laundering and terrorism funding.
- 'Non lasciate i vostri asset sugli exchange', afferma un imprenditore che ha perso tutte le proprie monete
- Esperto: Bitcoin potrebbe "crollare a zero" a causa dell'adozione istituzionale
- Il cofondatore di OneCoin si dichiara colpevole, rischia 90 anni di cercere
- Il prezzo del 99% dei token è pura speculazione, sostiene il fondatore di VeChain
- Jim Dolbear: le monete utili "devono essere quantum-secure e basta"