Torna il noto festival dell’innovazione "Heroes meet in Maratea": la quarta edizione dell'evento si terrà dal 19 al 21 settembre 2019.
Italy, officially the Italian Republic, is a unitary parliamentary republic located along the Mediterranean Sea. The Italian economy is the eighth-largest in the world and is built upon a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises, with most of them focused on niche markets and luxury products. Italy has both a large agricultural sector and a large, technologically-advanced manufacturing industry. Italy didn’t have any special Bitcoin regulations and there was no legal framework for cryptocurrency in Italy until 2018. Currently, Italian professionals in the blockchain industry, such as exchanges and investors, are required to be registered by the Institution of Agents and Mediators by providing documentation data and the websites of businesses. Italy does not have cryptocurrency taxes, but a list of cryptocurrency agents will be available to the Financial Police to conduct investigations of money laundering and terrorism funding.
- Facebook punta al lancio di Libra nel 2020, nonostante l'opposizione dei regolatori
- Dopo OKEx, anche Upbit annuncia l'interruzione del trading per le privacy coin
- Long Blockchain Corp. vende la propria filiale dedicata al commercio di bevande
- I trader dovranno dire addio a pause pranzo e week-end, ha affermato il CEO di BitMEX Arthur Hayes
- Analisi dei prezzi 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA