Secondo l'imprenditore americano John McAfee, non spetta alle società che operano nel settore delle criptovalute aiutare le autorità a prevenire l'uso illecito ...
Notizie su John McAfee
John McAfee is a British-American IT-businessman and political activist, known as a founder of the software company McAfee Associates. McAfee Associates was very successful as the first commercial antivirus software developer and made a wide range of security programs for enterprises and businesses. John McAfee’s quotes and interviews are now some of the most important and controversial in cryptocurrency industry. McAfee advocated for a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, lots of which were not interesting or valuable, to a point where rumors started circulating that he was selling his endorsements of new cryptocurrencies for 25 Bitcoins and 15% of tokens. Still, McAfee remains as one of the most consistent Bitcoin fans and promoters. McAfee predicts that a Bitcoin will cost $1 million by the end of 2020 and his influential professional path makes people take this statement seriously.
- La criptovaluta nazionale delle Isole Marshall è ispirata a EOS
- eToro lancerà carte di debito proprie nel 2020
- Banca popolare cinese sfrutta la blockchain per emettere 2,8 miliardi di dollari in bond
- Bakkt lancia le prime opzioni basate su BTC regolamentate
- La US SEC chiede la riapertura del caso contro il truffatore Renwick Haddow