La London School of Economics offrirà un corso online sugli investimenti in criptovaluta a partire da agosto.
London is the capital and largest city in Great Britain. It is the third largest by population in Europe, and it is a large financial, tourist, political and cultural center. London is one of the world’s three economic centers, along with New York and Tokyo. Also, London is a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency, the city is attractive for investors and for conducting businesses, as it has supportive policies and relatively law taxes. Besides that, there are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs in London, with exchanges and trading platforms. Local banks have created a special card for operating conveniently with digital currencies. In addition, the authorities are considering the possibility of creating a special London Bitcoin.
- Vitalik Buterin: Proof-of-Stake e sharding renderanno le blockchain 'mille volte' più efficienti
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- La Spagna pianifica l'introduzione di regolamentazioni per criptovalute e blockchain
- La droga è sparita: Mike Novogratz compara gli attuali mercati delle criptovalute ad una clinica di metadone