Qtum ha subito il suo primo hard fork, che porta con sé una serie di miglioramenti.
Proof-of-Stake is a consensus algorithm of public blockchains that operates depending on a validator’s stake in the network. The creator of the next block in the network is chosen by a random selection, but with taking the wealth of the user into account while choosing. Sometimes, the network also considers the age of an assets held by the potential creator. Proof-of-Stake, along with Proof-of-Work, is one of the most popular consensus algorithms for cryptocurrencies. Proof-of-Stake vs Proof-of-Work shows smaller centralization risks, more security and energy efficiency. POS is also often used in combination with POW, which allows the network to maintain some functions with one algorithm and some with the other. Famous examples of Proof-of-Stake coins are Cardano, Dash and QTUM. There are also plans of implementing proof-of-stake into the Ethereum blockchain.
- Bitcoin potrebbe essere 'una riserva parziale di valore', ammette Nouriel Roubini
- Il browser crypto Brave raggiunge 8 milioni di utenti mensili attivi
- Ministro dell'Economia francese: "Non posso tollerare Libra"
- Il Consiglio federale svizzero continua a monitorare blockchain e stablecoin
- Qtum effettua con successo il suo primo hard fork