Al fine di incrementare il livello di decentralizzazione nel network, la ICON Foundation distribuirà tre milioni di token ICX, equivalenti a circa 570.000$.
Proof-of-Stake is a consensus algorithm of public blockchains that operates depending on a validator’s stake in the network. The creator of the next block in the network is chosen by a random selection, but with taking the wealth of the user into account while choosing. Sometimes, the network also considers the age of an assets held by the potential creator. Proof-of-Stake, along with Proof-of-Work, is one of the most popular consensus algorithms for cryptocurrencies. Proof-of-Stake vs Proof-of-Work shows smaller centralization risks, more security and energy efficiency. POS is also often used in combination with POW, which allows the network to maintain some functions with one algorithm and some with the other. Famous examples of Proof-of-Stake coins are Cardano, Dash and QTUM. There are also plans of implementing proof-of-stake into the Ethereum blockchain.
- Binance annuncia 'Venus', un nuovo progetto in competizione con Libra
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti
- Analisi dei prezzi 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM
- Charlie Lee, fondatore di LTC, ha svelato il proprio investimento nell'azienda Casa