Il Sottosegretario allo Sviluppo Economico Mirella Liuzzi ha partecipato ad un vertice europeo sulle nuove tecnologie, organizzato a Malta nell'ambito del MED 7...
Spain, officially the Kingdom of Spain, is a European country on the Iberian Peninsula. Spain is the fourth largest country in Europe and the second largest in the European Union. Spain’s economy is highly developed and benefits from such fields as renewable energy, technology and IT, manufacturing, textiles, tourism agriculture and many others. Spain has no regulations toward Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions in Spain are considered to fall under the rules of bartering under the Civil Code. Such laws consider Bitcoin to be digital good or a thing. Bitcoin-accepting businesses are required to make an account statement with a value-added tax in euros. Spain’s financial supervisors were the second to confiscate Bitcoins while investigating frauds performed with Bitcoin in 2013. Spain is working on implementing blockchain into the infrastructure of its cities and in other fields.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute