Il Bitcoin "è un'illusione" e "attrae soltanto i ciarlatani", almeno secondo il CEO di Berkshire Hathaway Warren Buffett.
Notizie Warren Buffet
Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, philanthropist and the current CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — a transnational conglomerate holding company. Warren is one of the richest people on the planet, with a net worth of $84 billion. Warren Buffett is considered to be a trade icon and is one of the most influential persons in the business word. Warren Buffett’s financial advice is of great importance for entrepreneurs and investors, and his annual reports are an expected event in the trading world. Warren Buffett’s views on Bitcoin investments are very skeptical. He does not even consider Bitcoin to be an investment, as it does not produce any valuable goods. However, Buffett himself doesn’t argue his level of competence in blockchain-based money is very high and admits that he could be wrong about them and their future.
- Bitcoin inarrestabile, supera il muro dei 5.600$ e registra il suo primo golden cross da ottobre 2015
- Tom Lee: gli attuali valori del Bitcoin Misery Index non si sono mai visti in un mercato ribassista
- La società di cybersecurity Forcepoint brevetta una soluzione di monitoraggio basata su blockchain
- Nuovo sondaggio: cittadini sudcoreani investono in media 6.000$ in criptovaluta
- Lieve crescita dei mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.315$