Entro fine mese le Filippine pubblicheranno il primo disegno di legge per il settore delle criptovalute. I legislatori pianificano inoltre la formalizzazione di...
The Philippines, officially the Republic of Philippines, is a unitary archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. The Philippines is the 63rd largest country in the world and 12th in terms of population. The Philippines is one of the most ethnically diverse countries and has a large amount of various religious confessions. The Philippines has gross domestic product of $348,593, which makes it the 34th largest economy in the world. The economy is largely made up of manufacturing electronic products, transport equipment, petroleum and its products, and agricultural goods. The economy of the Philippines is becoming more and more tech-oriented, even though 30% of the labor force is employed in the agricultural sector. Cryptocurrency in the Philippines is legal due to Circular No. 944 from, which established guidelines for Virtual Currency exchanges on June 2, 2017. The Philippines control over Bitcoin exchanges is performed by the Central Bank of the Philippines.
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Cina: l'area economica di Shenzhen utilizzerà la tecnologia blockchain nella fatturazione elettronica
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$