Secondo il think tank statunitense RAND Corporation, le criptovalute non soddisfano le necessità dei gruppi terroristici.
Terrorism is a term that is used to describe acts of violence in order to create fear within large masses of people to achieve some political, religious, financial or ideological purpose. Terrorism is performed both in the domestic territories of terrorists and on the international level. Terrorism is funded for a variety of reasons. Sometimes, terrorism is funded to destabilize the political situation in a country for some geopolitical reason by other countries. Terrorism is also funded by protection racketing, kidnapping for ransom, fraud and robbery. Sympathizers of terrorism often use cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, in particular, to cover any traces of funding. Bitcoin terrorism financing is an important issue for many governments and is a major issue in regard to Bitcoin regulation policies. Although the scale of terrorism financing via Bitcoin may be exaggerated, some authorities see it as too risky to remain inactive.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile