Il Banco de Venezuela, la banca più grande del Paese, ha aggiunto un wallet di criptovalute tra i servizi di online banking dei suoi clienti.
Venezuela, officially the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, is a federal state in the north part of South America. The country has built its economy on oil, as Venezuela owns the largest oil reserves in the world. In terms of digital currencies, Venezuela was the first country to have issued its own cryptocoin. Its value directly depends on the national oil reserves. The cryptocoin, created in order to improve the country’s weak economy, was issued contrary to the parliament’s decision. The national Venezuelan cryptocurrency Petro, officially El Petro, has garnered about $735 million during the first day of the ICO launch. Despite the apparent success, the future of the Venezuelan cryptocurrency is unpredictable, as some countries, such as the USA, have already banned the use of Petro.
- Facebook punta al lancio di Libra nel 2020, nonostante l'opposizione dei regolatori
- Dopo OKEx, anche Upbit annuncia l'interruzione del trading per le privacy coin
- Long Blockchain Corp. vende la propria filiale dedicata al commercio di bevande
- I trader dovranno dire addio a pause pranzo e week-end, ha affermato il CEO di BitMEX Arthur Hayes
- Analisi dei prezzi 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA