Il presidente venezuelano Nicolas Maduro ha ordinato al Banco de Venezuela di accettare il Petro in tutte le sue filiali
Venezuela, officially the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, is a federal state in the north part of South America. The country has built its economy on oil, as Venezuela owns the largest oil reserves in the world. In terms of digital currencies, Venezuela was the first country to have issued its own cryptocoin. Its value directly depends on the national oil reserves. The cryptocoin, created in order to improve the country’s weak economy, was issued contrary to the parliament’s decision. The national Venezuelan cryptocurrency Petro, officially El Petro, has garnered about $735 million during the first day of the ICO launch. Despite the apparent success, the future of the Venezuelan cryptocurrency is unpredictable, as some countries, such as the USA, have already banned the use of Petro.
- Cina: Bitcoin riconosciuto come "proprietà virtuale"
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin ancora sopra i 10.000$
- Le aziende petrolifere potrebbero ridurre le proprie spese del 30% grazie alla blockchain, afferma il CEO di Data Gumbo
- Arrestato in Italia l'ex CEO di WEX, spin-off dell'exchange BTC-e
- Analisi dei prezzi, 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM