Alipay, il servizio di pagamenti digitali del colosso cinese Alibaba, ha dichiarato che vieterà qualsiasi transazione realativa a Bitcoin o altre criptovalute
Alibaba Group is a public Chinese company that specializes in the sphere of e-commerce and also owns the business-to-business web portal Alibaba.com. The company was founded in 1999 by Ma Yun — known professionally as Jack Ma — and currently is headquartered in Hangzhou. Alibaba has several platforms, such as Alibaba pictures for film directing, Alibaba Express (officially AliExpress) — an international trading platform — and AliPay — a platform for online payments. As China has banned the use of cryptocurrency in the country, the company supported such policy and made all payments in Bitcoin invalid. Nevertheless, the founder of service believes in the prospects of blockchain technology for the cloud storage and logistics of the corporation.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute