La Corte di Giustizia di São Paulo ha respinto l'appello di Banco Santander: l'istituzione bancaria dovrà restituire 350.000$ all'exchange di criptovalute Merca...
The Federative Republic of Brazil is a country in South America with a population of two hundred eight million and has the largest area in both Latin America and South America. Brazil has a large economy with the eighth-largest gross domestic product (GDP) but a small GDP per capita and poor positions in human-development and crime, with one of the highest levels of homicide and violence. Brazil has no strict regulations towards Bitcoin. Bitcoin in Brazil operates under Law No. 12,865 that was enacted in October 2013. Bitcoin is considered an electronic currency – “resource, stored on a device or electronic system that allows user to perform a payment transaction”. Bitcoin trades are not taxable in Brazil, but operations with blockchain-based currencies are discouraged by financial authorities, such as the Central Bank of Brazil, due to their high operational risks.
- Bitcoin si avvicina di nuovo a quota 8.000$, forti guadagni per tutte le criptovalute principali
- Coinbase Earn diventa disponibile al pubblico di oltre 100 paesi
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 17 maggio
- Banca Centrale Europea: le criptovalute non influenzeranno le nostre politiche monetarie
- Circle rilascia un altro attestato sulle riserve in dollari della sua stablecoin USDC