Il consorzio R3 ha stretto una partnership con la società brasiliana Banco Maré per lanciare un mercato azionario dedicato a startup e nuove tecnologie
The Federative Republic of Brazil is a country in South America with a population of two hundred eight million and has the largest area in both Latin America and South America. Brazil has a large economy with the eighth-largest gross domestic product (GDP) but a small GDP per capita and poor positions in human-development and crime, with one of the highest levels of homicide and violence. Brazil has no strict regulations towards Bitcoin. Bitcoin in Brazil operates under Law No. 12,865 that was enacted in October 2013. Bitcoin is considered an electronic currency – “resource, stored on a device or electronic system that allows user to perform a payment transaction”. Bitcoin trades are not taxable in Brazil, but operations with blockchain-based currencies are discouraged by financial authorities, such as the Central Bank of Brazil, due to their high operational risks.
- Cina: Bitcoin riconosciuto come "proprietà virtuale"
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin ancora sopra i 10.000$
- Le aziende petrolifere potrebbero ridurre le proprie spese del 30% grazie alla blockchain, afferma il CEO di Data Gumbo
- Arrestato in Italia l'ex CEO di WEX, spin-off dell'exchange BTC-e
- Analisi dei prezzi, 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM