Ripple e Coinbase hanno investito in Bitso, il più grande exchange criptovalute del Messico
The Federative Republic of Brazil is a country in South America with a population of two hundred eight million and has the largest area in both Latin America and South America. Brazil has a large economy with the eighth-largest gross domestic product (GDP) but a small GDP per capita and poor positions in human-development and crime, with one of the highest levels of homicide and violence. Brazil has no strict regulations towards Bitcoin. Bitcoin in Brazil operates under Law No. 12,865 that was enacted in October 2013. Bitcoin is considered an electronic currency – “resource, stored on a device or electronic system that allows user to perform a payment transaction”. Bitcoin trades are not taxable in Brazil, but operations with blockchain-based currencies are discouraged by financial authorities, such as the Central Bank of Brazil, due to their high operational risks.
- L'organo fiscale del Regno Unito aggiorna le proprie politiche sulle criptovalute: approfondimento
- Un magnate immobiliare vende un condominio a New York per 15,3 milioni di dollari in Bitcoin
- Olanda: arrestato il fondatore di una startup blockchain che aveva raccolto quasi 80 milioni di euro
- HCM Capital: la valuta digitale cinese verrà lanciata tra 2-3 mesi
- Un tribunale olandese ordina a Facebook di rimuovere delle pubblicità false su Bitcoin