A breve i colossi dei pagamenti MasterCard e VISA classificheranno criptovalute e Initial Coin Offering come asset "a rischio elevato".
Forex, or the foreign exchange market, is a market for trading currencies. The forex market is the largest market in terms of trading volume and determines the foreign exchange rate. Forex trading includes the buying, selling and exchanging of currencies for the currently determined prices, which are provided by forex brokers — the intermediaries that allow for the purchases of currency with additional transaction fees. Bitcoin forex trading is a new opportunity provided by some forex brokers that is gaining popularity among high-risk traders, due to the high volatility that provides the chance to gain a much larger profit than any fiat currency can provide. It is interesting to point out that — as Bitcoin has an uncertain legal status and is sometimes considered to be a good or asset and not a currency — forex trading with Bitcoin is in an unstable position. However, the inclusion of Bitcoin in the current forex market is a big step for the cryptocurrency industry.
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Cina: l'area economica di Shenzhen utilizzerà la tecnologia blockchain nella fatturazione elettronica
- Vice primo ministro russo: il disegno sulle criptovalute non subirà emendamenti "significative"
- Mercati delle criptovalute in lieve rialzo, Bitcoin supera quota 3.400$