Le regolamentazioni del GAFI potrebbero segnare la fine della privacy nell'industria delle criptovalute e creare un "mercato nero" di indirizzi crypto.
The Group of Twenty, or the G20, is an international forum for the governments and central banks of countries with developed and developing economies. The G20 includes countries from different continents and aims for cooperation and consultation on questions about the international financial system. G20 summits hadn’t been organized until 2008, as its main form of activity had been annual meetings of ministers of finances and central banks’ presidents. In terms of cryptocurrency, G20 members currently are not going to implement rigorous regulatory measures on it. According to their last report on digital currencies, G20 members came to the conclusion that cryptocurrency can play an important role in increasing the efficiency and transparency of the global financial system, so it wouldn’t be good to limit the development of these technologies.
- Tre nuove stablecoin per BitPay, escluso Tether
- Svelati i mentor della Crypto Startup School di Andreessen Horowitz
- Autorità finanziaria svizzera: la blockchain facilita il riciclaggio di denaro
- SEC accusa il fondatore di Shopin di aver condotto una ICO fraudolenta da 42.000.000$
- ConsenSys chiude i suoi uffici in India e nelle FIlippine