La big four KPMG ha lanciato una nuova piattaforma blockchain per incrementare la trasparenza delle supply chain in Australia, Cina e Giappone
Notizie Internet of Things
The internet of things (IOT) is a concept of a network built with connections between many physical deviсes, such as vehicles, houses and other objects, powered by some type of software. The number of IOT-capable devices is increasing and sustainable connections between them can largely accelerate the integration of physical items into the current internet system. The IOT definition of “things” refers to a variety of devices such as heart monitors, live-streaming cameras, biochips and many others. The Internet of things is one of the main fields of study and development process. The Internet of things has a place for the implementation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to validate data, hastening its transition and making a payment system for transactions within the network. Many experts are concerned about IOT’s security and anonymity problems, as IOT could hold even more private information than the present internet.
- Prezzo di Ethereum stabile nonostante l'hard fork, lievi guadagni per le altcoin
- Voice, la piattaforma social basata su EOS, annuncia il lancio della beta
- Ethereum completa l'hard fork Istanbul: ampia adozione da parte della comunità
- Blockchain e stampa 3D per la supply chain del settore aerospaziale
- Direttore della BRI rivaluta le CBDC: 'potrebbero aprire nuove possibilità'