Negli Stati Uniti, la società di contabilità H&R Block ha iniziato ad operare come intermediario fra gli utilizzatori di criptovalute e l'Internal Revenue Servi...
The Internal Revenue Service or IRS is a public authority of Federal Government of the United States. The IRS is responsible for all tax collection and controls the implementation of tax legislation. The service was formed in 1862 and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
There is currently an essential issue concerning the IRS with regards to the taxation of cryptocurrency. The organization has already announced that Bitcoin and other kinds of digital money are regarded as a possession, mining as a way of income, and the storing of cryptocurrency as equivalent to holding gold, meaning that everything should be taxed using the existing laws. Due to the IRS, if a Bitcoin owner came into possession of it by mining and then sold it, it is supposed to be considered 100% profit, which should be taxed between 15% and 20%, depending on its size. In addition to that, the IRS requested some large cryptocurrency exchange administrations for information about clients whose transactions were more than $20,000/year between 2013-2016.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Soltanto un quarto dei consumatori tedeschi sarebbe disposto ad utilizzare Libra, svela un sondaggio
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'