Sirin Labs, la startup dietro lo smartphone blockchain Finney, ha licenziato 15 dei suoi 60 dipendenti
Israel is a Middle Eastern country that declared independence in 1948. Israel is a representative democracy with developed political institutions and socio-economic structures. Israel is often considered to be the most advanced country in Middle East in industrial, technological and economic development. The leading exports of Israel are software, machinery, chemicals, textiles and agriculture. Israel is a platform for various blockchain startups. As technology adoption in Israel is fast, a lot of the population is actively using cryptocurrencies to trade, invest in ICOs and purchase goods and services. Considering these aforementioned factors, Israel’s tax authority has issued statements on cryptocurrency regulations. Cryptocurrency is not considered to be under the legal definition of currency and is taxed like a taxable asset. Miners and traders of cryptocurrencies are treated as businesses and are a part of those taxing regulations.
- Il Bitcoin è utilizzato nel 98% dei ransomware che chiedono riscatti in criptovaluta
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile
- Secondo Adamant Capital, il mercato ribassista è ormai agli sgoccioli
- L'exchange di criptovalute Poloniex supporterà USDT sulla blockchain di Tron
- La blockchain di Bitcoin SV ha subito una serie di riorganizzazioni, ma non sono stati identificati casi di double spending