Sirin Labs, la startup dietro lo smartphone blockchain Finney, ha licenziato 15 dei suoi 60 dipendenti
Israel is a Middle Eastern country that declared independence in 1948. Israel is a representative democracy with developed political institutions and socio-economic structures. Israel is often considered to be the most advanced country in Middle East in industrial, technological and economic development. The leading exports of Israel are software, machinery, chemicals, textiles and agriculture. Israel is a platform for various blockchain startups. As technology adoption in Israel is fast, a lot of the population is actively using cryptocurrencies to trade, invest in ICOs and purchase goods and services. Considering these aforementioned factors, Israel’s tax authority has issued statements on cryptocurrency regulations. Cryptocurrency is not considered to be under the legal definition of currency and is taxed like a taxable asset. Miners and traders of cryptocurrencies are treated as businesses and are a part of those taxing regulations.
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Samson Mow: Bitcoin non va bene per i pagamenti, la Lightning risolve questo problema
- Il sentimento degli investitori in Bitcoin è fortemente negativo, svela il Crypto Fear and Greed Index
- Il presunto hacker di Binance annuncia di essere pronto a pubblicare i dati KYC degli utenti
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti