Sirin Labs, la startup dietro lo smartphone blockchain Finney, ha licenziato 15 dei suoi 60 dipendenti
Israel is a Middle Eastern country that declared independence in 1948. Israel is a representative democracy with developed political institutions and socio-economic structures. Israel is often considered to be the most advanced country in Middle East in industrial, technological and economic development. The leading exports of Israel are software, machinery, chemicals, textiles and agriculture. Israel is a platform for various blockchain startups. As technology adoption in Israel is fast, a lot of the population is actively using cryptocurrencies to trade, invest in ICOs and purchase goods and services. Considering these aforementioned factors, Israel’s tax authority has issued statements on cryptocurrency regulations. Cryptocurrency is not considered to be under the legal definition of currency and is taxed like a taxable asset. Miners and traders of cryptocurrencies are treated as businesses and are a part of those taxing regulations.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Soltanto un quarto dei consumatori tedeschi sarebbe disposto ad utilizzare Libra, svela un sondaggio
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'