Nonostante il mercato ribassista, la domanda globale per ingegneri blockchain è aumentata del 517% rispetto allo scorso anno, svela la società di collocamento H...
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- Il colosso americano AT&T apre ai pagamenti in criptovaluta tramite BitPay
- I mercati delle criptovalute registrano un notevole ribasso, Bitcoin torna a 7.500$
- Il SIX Swiss Exchange sta sviluppando una stablecoin basata sul valore del franco svizzero
- Epic Games ha stretto una collaborazione con The Abyss, piattaforma blockchain per la distribuzione di giochi
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 22 maggio