Il Banco de Venezuela, la banca più grande del Paese, ha aggiunto un wallet di criptovalute tra i servizi di online banking dei suoi clienti.
In 2017, president of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, announced the development and issuing of an official Venezuelan cryptocoin — El Petro cryptocurrency — for Venezuelan citizens. According to the president, the Venezuelan digital currency Petro’s meaning for the country is a way to become more financially independent and to resolve all problems in the economy of the republic. El Petro cryptocurrency’s value is supposed to be dependent on Venezuelan reserves of oil, gold and diamonds. However, the technical aspects of issuing such virtual currency remain unknown. Most likely, the concept of the coin is still just in written form without any real implementation. In terms of Bitcoin and other altcoins, they have already become very popular in Venezuela, as its citizens use it to protect themselves against hyperinflation.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute