Proxeus, IBM Svizzera e altri partner dimostrato come la tecnologia Blockchain può essere utilizzata per registrare imprese molto più velocemente del sistema tr...
SWIFT, or a Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, is a co-operative organization that is the provider of the SWIFT network — a standard for exchanging transaction information between financial institutions. SWIFT was founded in 1973 in Belgium. SWIFT is currently used by most international banks and is famous for its secure and trusted network. That being said, SWIFT has its flaws and is investing in the further development the system. With multiple blockchain competitor companies like Ripple, which plans to speed up and establish the highest level of security in banking transactions, SWIFT is actively working on implementing blockchain technology into their protocol. SWIFT’s blockchain tests have already been conducted and have showed very good results. However, SWIFT’s team concluded that distributed ledger technology should be improved in order for it to be implemented into the international banking system.
- Gli 'estratti bancari' di Tether confermano le riserve di denaro dell'azienda, rivela Bloomberg
- Direttore di Blockchain Capital: "gli investitori si pentiranno di non aver comprato adesso"
- Blockstream lancia un quinto satellite per trasmettere la blockchain del Bitcoin dallo spazio
- Secondo Mike Novogratz, CEO di Galaxy Digital, Bitcoin ha quasi terminato il proprio declino
- Israele: la società di servizi finanziari GMT si unisce a RippleNet