La Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications, azienda che si occupa della gestione di transazioni fra banche, ha definito le criptovalute "in...
SWIFT, or a Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, is a co-operative organization that is the provider of the SWIFT network — a standard for exchanging transaction information between financial institutions. SWIFT was founded in 1973 in Belgium. SWIFT is currently used by most international banks and is famous for its secure and trusted network. That being said, SWIFT has its flaws and is investing in the further development the system. With multiple blockchain competitor companies like Ripple, which plans to speed up and establish the highest level of security in banking transactions, SWIFT is actively working on implementing blockchain technology into their protocol. SWIFT’s blockchain tests have already been conducted and have showed very good results. However, SWIFT’s team concluded that distributed ledger technology should be improved in order for it to be implemented into the international banking system.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- HTC lancia Exodus 1s, il primo smartphone capace di eseguire un full node di BTC
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'