Pare che Harvard, Stanford, il MIT e molte altre prestigiose università statunitensi abbiano investito in "almeno" un fondo in criptovalute.
A university is an institution for tertiary education and research process. Universities provide scientific work, academic degrees, and both undergraduate and postgraduate education. For a long time, universities were the only provider of highly qualified personnel, but now there are more and more self-educated specialists — especially in such fields as programming and computer science. However, universities are still the major institution for the beginnings of the future professionals of various fields. The outburst of cryptocurrency popularity, that even led to multiple cases of Bitcoin mining using a university’s hardware, gathered attention to the blockchain industry. Blockchain university programs have already emerged in several establishments. There are also some cryptocurrency university courses that can help with understanding cryptocurrency development and its market performance.
- La droga è sparita: Mike Novogratz compara gli attuali mercati delle criptovalute ad una clinica di metadone
- Germania: Borsa di Stoccarda e SolarisBank lanceranno un exchange di criptovalute
- L'exchange Kraken sta organizzando una Offering privata per gli investitori più facoltosi
- La disintermediazione delle criptovalute preoccupa l'organo di regolamentazione bancaria della Nigeria
- Le criptovalute dovrebbero essere 'bandite', afferma il CEO di Allianz Global Investors